1. Who always drives his customers away?
- A taxi-driver.
2. What is the longest word in the English language?
- Smiles, beacause there is a mile between the beginning and the end of it.
3. Why is the letter E so important?
- Because it is the beginning of everything
4. What is higher without a head than with a head?
- A pillow
5. Where can you always find money?
- In the dictionary
6. What has ears but can not hear?
- Corn (an ear of com: 1 bắp ngô)
7. What has a head and a foot but no body?
8. Who works only one day in a year but never gets fired?
- Santa Claus
9. What has arms but can not hug?
10. What has a face and two hands but no arms, legs or head?
- A shirt